23 March 2006

Velkommen København


  • A moment in time is equivalent to a days motioning with the Earth. I recently made life-changing decisions. I up and left my American life and relocated to København, Danmark. It has been an exciting journey! Of course at times I miss certain aspects pertaining to my Home Land, but this journey has been about relinguishing all that was familiar and understanding complete newness. I have been able to reconnect with the bicycle as my main mode of transportation! Learning an area by bicycle is the best means of grasping your bearings. Now the difficult part is just finding a space to park your bike.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Parking can be a pleasant issue though when you think about it. No autohaus or parking garage, just rack after rack of our favorite vehicles..ala the cycle